Prediction: Arsenal vs Newcastle United 27/11/2021
Arsenal vs Newcastle United prediction, match will be held on November 27. It will be fascinating to see which club wins and which bet wins.
The Emirates Stadium in London will host the match between Arsenal and Newcastle United for the English Premier League’s 13th round.
Arteta’s protégés were in excellent shape for the confrontation against Liverpool, but the fight didn’t work out. Arsenal lost a devastating defeat by a score of 0 to 4, and the men owned the ball just 37% of the time. Arsenal’s game is generally in good shape and they can challenge for the top 4. The Gunners currently have the fifth line and 20 assets.
NEWCASTLE UNION REVIEW
Newcastle has been fighting for every point in each confrontation, but it does not impact the overall picture. The Magpies, with six points, are currently in last place after 12 rounds. The team is the only Premier League team that did not win. The guys are still determined to beat their opponents every chance they get. The club scored 15 goals and conceded 27.
Arsenal vs Newcastle United Head to-to (h2h).
- The Gunners won the latest match 0-2.
- They have won 16 of 18 meetings in the past.
- They won 18 of 21 clashes held at this stadium.
- In eight of the ten matches at this stadium, the hosts scored two or more goals.
Prediction & Analysis: Arsenal vs Newcastle United
As we explained, the Gunners lost their most recent match-up. It was against Liverpool at Anfield. They had been on an incredible run and scoring goals at a rapid pace.
They will be motivated even more by this defeat to win a big win at Emirates Stadium. This is the Emirates Stadium’s worst team so far in the league.
The newly-promoted Brentford held Newcastle to a draw of 3-3 on the last match-day. They also have a 13-fixture losing streak, with seven losses. They had conceded three goals or more in three of their five previous games and it has been six months since they last won on the road.
These observations and past h2h stats suggest that Arsenal will win this weekend.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Newcastle are bottom of the table and have conceded most goals in the league.
- They are the only team to have won the competition. To climb out of the relegation area, they will need to score twice as many points as they have so far.
- Arsenal is currently fifth on the table and, if it wasn’t for Liverpool’s defeat, would be on a four-game winning streak.
- They were actually on an 11-fixture run that was unbeaten, with nine wins.
Tips for Arsenal vs Newcastle United
- Arsenal –1.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.25 (5/4)
- Arsenal to Win and Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.50 (1/1).