Prediction Brentford vs Chelsea England Premier
Prediction: Brentford vs Chelsea. The meeting will be held on October 16. Let’s look at the details and decide the best bet.
The 8th round in the English Championship will be held at the Brentford Community Stadium, London. Chelsea hosts Brentford.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
Only three matches were held between the teams. All matches were played in the FA Cup. In the two last matches, Chelsea beat the opponent by the same score of 4:0. The first match (2013) ended in a draw with 2-2.
The Premier League for Brentford is an amazing event. The “bees”, on the other hand, perform well and produce cool results after another. Frank’s protégés beat Wolverhampton (2 to0) and West Ham (2 to1) and were then parted with Liverpool (3:3). The guys will certainly prove themselves, but their first priority should be to get a seat at the middle of the table.
Two pockets were taken by the Blues in succession. The first was that Chelsea lost to Man City (0:1) and then they lost to Juventus (0:1) during the Champions League group stage match. Although Tuchel’s wards beat Southampton 3-1 before the break, it was still not a confident match. The team currently leads the championship with 16 points.
Brentford vs Chelsea Head to Head
- Thomas Tuchel’s men had won a 4-0 victory over the other team in their last meeting. They are currently on a winning streak of two games and have scored eight goals.
- They have scored at least two goals in every clash so far this decade.
- This stadium’s latest meeting ended in a draw. To draw, each team scored twice on the other side of the net.
Prediction & Analysis: Brentford vs Chelsea
The last match-day saw Brentford win 1-2 against West Ham. They had kept clean sheets in their previous four games and have conceded less than one goal at home in eight months – against Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool.
Their counterparts, on the other hand, had kept clean sheets at five of their ten previous fixtures and had conceded just two goals in their five past road trips.
Both teams want to protect their top-tier positions and will attempt to find a safe strategy. It is expected that this Saturday’s game will be a low-scoring affair between the two teams with strong defensive capabilities.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Brentford has conceded six goals in total during this campaign. Only three other teams have conceded less: Chelsea, Manchester City and Brighton.
- Brentford has lost only once in this competition. This was their only defeat at this stadium over the past eight months.
- The Blues are at top of the table and, along with the Citizens in 2021-22, they have the best defense in English top flight.
- They have conceded just three goals total in the current edition. On the road, the only goal they conceded in PL was against Liverpool.
- From their 14 games, the two teams combined to concede just nine goals (four of which were scored by Liverpool).
Tips for Brentford vs Chelsea
- Under 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1)
- Half Time Result: Draw @ 2.20 (6/5).
|Concurrence||England Premier League 2021|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online Live TV|