Prediction Brighton vs Manchester City England Premier
Prediction: Brighton vs Manchester City, match will be held on October 23. It will be fascinating to see which club will win and which bet wins.
A confrontation between Manchester City and Brighton will be held as part of the 9th round English Premier League. The match will be played at Brighton’s Amex Stadium.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
The Premier League hosted both matches between the two teams this year. Victoria was the winner in the first encounter, scoring a minimum of 1-0. In the second, Brighton won 3:2. You will notice that many games end with a score of over 3.5.
BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION REVIEW
Brighton is now in the league zone. The fourth place in the table is now held by the Seagulls, who have scored 15 points after eight rounds. The team is able to stay at the top because Potter’s protégés prefer indoor soccer. Not to be overlooked is the fact that there have been two consecutive encounters with the same score of 0:0. This was with Arsenal and Norwich. Before that, the men went 1-1 against Crystal Palace.
REVIEW OF MANCHESTER CITY
Manchester City was able to save their strength during the intense confrontation with Burnley, scoring only two goals (2-0). Guardiola’s wards played a strong attacking game in the Champions League match against Brugge. The guys won with a score 5:1. The “citizens”, with 17 points in their piggy bank, are still at the third position in the standings.
Manchester City vs Brighton Head-to-Head
- Guardiola’s men won eight of the nine previous meetings.
- In eight of the ten preceding clashes, they had scored at least two goals.
- They have lost only once at this venue over the past 20 years.
- From the five previous encounters at this ground, the visitors scored 15 goals.
Prediction & Analysis: Brighton vs Manchester City
Pep’s team has been on an incredible run, scoring goals without the help of a striker. The team had won 2-0 at home against Burnley in the league’s last week, and then they beat Club Brugge 1-5 in Champions League.
They have scored at least two goals in seven of their previous eleven fixtures and they were defeated by PSG in their last defeat.
The last week’s game saw Brighton held to a 0-0 draw by Norwich, who were the dead-last placer. After a strong start to their campaign, they appear to be slowing down.
They also have a poor h2h record over the years against this competitor and have conceded many times.
Manchester City will win this weekend for all these reasons.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- The Citizens have lost only one match in this league campaign, when they were defeated by the Spurs on the first match-day.
- They have been unbeaten in seven PL fixtures, with five wins. They also had the highest number of goals, barring Liverpool, and the lowest amount of conceded goals.
- Only six teams have scored less goals than Brighton in England’s top flight. Five of these teams are ranked 15 and lower in the table.
- They also have only twice won at home in league matches between 2021-22. One of those wins was against Watford, newly promoted.
Tips for Brighton vs Manchester City
- Manchester City to Win and Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.20 (6/5)
- 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).
|Concurrence||England Premier League 2021|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online Live TV|