Prediction Cagliari vs Roma Italian Serie A
Cagliari vs Roma prediction. Both teams haven’t been doing well lately so the tenth round in Serie A should be exciting.
Below are more details about the match.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
The clubs have measured their strength four different times over the past two seasons: Roma won two and Cagliari had one victory. Another meeting ended in a draw (2:2).
The surprise of the masses was that Cagliari is currently in 19th place in these standings. However, the squad showed some signs of life in past fights and it is possible it will soon get out of the relegation area. Walter Mazzarri’s wards have a comparable selection of performers to other competitors. We should be optimistic about the future.
Roma is a shining example of football this season. This approach is less likely, however, to produce results. The representatives of Rome lost points quite often and it is evident that they must change. Jose Mourinho is certain to find a way out of this predicament. The eminent Portuguese expert has no prior experience in this area.
Cagliari vs Roma Head-to-head
- The Giallorossi won 17 games and lost 8 in 35 duels.
- Each team has always scored high against each other, averaging 3.46 points per game.
- Cagliari won the last meeting 3-2 at home, but their foe is the winner in 5 of their previous matches.
- This victory was the Rossoblu’s first win against an opponent in more than 8 years at the stadium.
Cagliari vs Roma Prediction & Analysis
Fiorentina won their final match against the Rossoblu at the Artemio Franzchi Stadium. The match ended in a 3-0 loss. They will be able to take some comfort from the 3-1 victory over Sampdoria at home.
They are second in Serie A with 6 points from a win and 3 draws. They are 2 points clear of Salernitana, the bottom place team.
Roma lost 1-0 at the Allianz Stadium to Juventus in their last Serie A match. They were defeated 6-1 by Bodo/Glimt in the Conference League last week.
They are currently 4th in the Serie A table with 16 points, after their home draw against Napoli.
Despite their home advantage and worrying form, the Sardinians are unlikely to lose any points to Roma in their current form.
This Wednesday’s win will see the She-Wolf return to winning ways.
We back a big win for the visitors. Brave punters have the option to back Roma to score a penalty.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- In the 11 previous duels, the Romans won against this foe.
- In their 11 previous matches, the Sardinians failed to keep a clean slate.
- A penalty was assessed for matches that were less than half their previous 10 h2h matches.
- 56% of Casteddu’s matches in this season were a penalty.
Tips for Cagliari vs Roma
- Asian Handicap -0.5, -1.0 Roma @ 2.00.
- Roma to score from a penalty @4.33
|Concurrence||Italian Seria A 2021|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online TV|