Prediction China vs Vietnam WC Qualification Asia
China vs Vietnam prediction. The match will begin at 1:00 AM on 8 October. You can see all of the pre-match layouts. These will allow you to see the potential of your rivals today.
China and Vietnam are the worst two teams in Group B. As expected, the two squads are bottom of the table with a losing record of 100% so far. The Chinese have the best FIFA ranking and a remarkable h2h record.
They can expect to get their first points this Thursday by winning. You can read our Predictions, Previews and Betting Tips with Analyse here.
Tips for Vietnam vs China
- China to Win @ 1.75 (3/4)
- Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.20 (6/5)
The Key Statistics for Betting
- FIFA ranks the Chinese at 75 th, while their counterparts are 20 spots lower at the 95 th position.
- Vietnam is currently on a losing streak of three games and have conceded seven goals.
- China may have lost their two first Qualifiers fixtures, but they had been on a winning streak of five games and had scored 19 goals during that time.
- These two teams are the only ones in Group B that have not opened an account. This fixture is crucial for both teams, as it will likely be the only time either team is not the overwhelming underdog.
Analysis and Prediction of China vs Vietnam
China has a remarkable h2h record against their rival and they will be counting heavily on that statistic this Thursday. Qualifying is also difficult due to the presence of heavyweights such as Australia, Japan, Oman, etc.
If they want to progress, it is obvious that the Chinese and Vietnamese will need to score as many points as possible in these comparatively easy games.
This is a must-win match for both teams, and there are likely to be many goals, given the weak defenses on each side. China still has the advantage due to its incredible h2h superiority.
China vs Vietnam Head to Head
- The Chinese won the latest encounter 3-0.
- They are averaging a 100% win rate against this opponent.
- They have scored at least two goals in every meeting so far and have scored thrice in every clash.
- They have not conceded a goal in more than a decade.
- They have 18-3 combined scorecard from the five matches.
|Concurrence||WC Qualification Asia|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online TV|