Prediction Costa Rica vs Jamaica WC Qualification Concacaf
Both Costa Rica vs Jamaica have not started their campaigns on a positive note, and are currently at the bottom of the table. Both teams are determined to win and will target each other, it is obvious.
Costa Rica has been doing well relative to other countries, as well as their h2h superiority. They can expect a win on Thursday.
They are higher ranked by FIFA in the global rankings, and although they lost one of their fixtures in the third round of the tournament, it was against Mexico, one of the top teams in the CONCACAF area.
Costa Rica vs Jamaica: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Costa Rica won the latest encounter 1-0. It took place in July at the Gold Cup.
- They are currently on a winning streak of three meetings.
- They also have a streak of nine consecutive wins with the fixture.
- They have not lost to this foe in 11 years, while the 1997 defeat was their last.
- In fact, Jamaica has only won twice against this rival since 1965.
Costa Rica vs Jamaica: Predictions & Betting Lines for Thursday
We reviewed the fixture and made these predictions. You can visit our website to see more North & Central America World Cup Qualifiers odds.
- Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -153
- Prediction two: Match Result – Costa Rica to win @ -178
- Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -166
Both Teams to Score – No
It achieved the clean sheets in three of the five last matches for Jamaica, and five of the five for Costa Rica. The last three matches against Jamaica that Costa Rica won were also without goals.
Match Result – Costa Rica to Win
Costa Rica won three of the five previous head-to-head fixtures against Jamaica, while Jamaica drew two. Since 2010, Jamaica has not won a match against Costa Rica, so they aren’t our favorite team in this match-up. Additionally, Costa Rica won three of the five last matches, while Jamaica lost four of the five last fixtures.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
The total goal difference in three of the five matches Costa Rica played against Jamaica was less than 2.5. Three of the five matches that Jamaica played ended in this manner were also concluded by Costa Rica. Costa Rica’s last five matches ended with less than 2.5 goals.
|Concurrence||WC Qualification concacaf|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online TV|