Prediction Costa Rica vs Salvador WC Qualification Concacaf
Costa Rica can’t afford to lose this match against El Salvador after a slow start in the qualifying campaign.
In the CONCACAF World Cup qualifier, the visitors have not scored one goal and have been defeated 3-0 by Canada in their previous away fixture. This is the place to go.
Costa Rica vs El Salvador Head-to-head
- Costa Rica has been the dominant force in this matchup for a long time.
- They won 32, drew 12 and lost 8 of 52 clashes against El Salvador.
- In the five last head-to-head games, there were no more than three goals.
- El Salvador held Costa Rica to an indifferent draw in a friendly match played in August of this year.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Costa Rica has not lost in eight of its last eight encounters with El Salvador.
- They conceded just one goal in the three World Cup qualifiers this season.
- El Salvador is yet to score in the final phase of World Cup Qualifications (three matches).
- Since 1982, El Salvador has not represented El Salvador at the World Cup.
Costa Rica vs El Salvador Predictions & Analysis
Costa Rica must pick up three points Sunday night when they host El Salvador in round five of the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifications.
Although they had been able to get tickets for previous World Cup editions, the hosts were slow to start the final phase of 2022 Qatar qualification.
They lost three of their September games and failed to score more than once.
Ronald Brenes’ defense was strong, allowing only one goal in three matches at the other end. However, the Costa Ricans must improve their front-line performance if they are to avoid any complications in the qualifying campaign.
Costa Rica enters this game after a 0-0 WC Qualifiers – N & C America tie result against Honduras.
In 6 of 6 fixtures, Costa Rica has participated in, less than three goals were scored per game. In terms of goal distribution, the opposing teams scored an average of 4, while Costa Rica managed to manage the sum of 1. We’ll have to see if that trend continues in this game.
El Salvador enter this game after a 1-0 WC Qualifiers – N & C America win vs Panama.
Recent clashes with El Salvador have been quite ordinary with very few goals being scored. Their half-dozen games have seen them both score 6 goals on average per game.
For the Costa Ricans, this is the most straightforward game in the campaign. They will want to build momentum and score several goals before a very important fixture against the United States that takes place in three days.
El Salvador is more than happy to be at this stage in the qualification process. They only received two points in six of the group phase games of the penultimate (and not the final) stage in the World Cup Qualifications for Russia 2018.
Tips for Costa Rica vs El Salvador
- Costa Rica to win @ 1.53 (8/15)
- Costa Rica to maintain a clean slate @ 1.80 (4/5).
|Concurrence||WC Qualification concacaf|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online TV|