Prediction Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa 27/11/2021
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa prediction: The meeting will take place on November 27, Let’s look at the details and decide the best bet.
A confrontation between Crystal Palace and Aston Villa will be held as part of the English Championship’s 13th round. The match will take place at London’s Sellhurst Park Stadium.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
They met only once in this year’s season. The London confrontation ended in the victory for the home team, with a score 3:2. It is not uncommon for a team to play away with zero points on the scoreboard.
CRYSTAL PALACE REVIEW
Vieira won the game of the Wards and the team has never lost seven consecutive rounds. Yes, there is a greater effort by the Eagles to adapt to their opponent and play without taking risks. This is why matches end in draws. Crystal Palace leads the Premier League in tie results with seven matches. Positive thing about the Premier League is that they are capable of creating scoring opportunities.
ASTON VILLA REVIEW
The Aston Villa players were able to take a break and also experienced a change in their coach. The wards of Steven Gerrard, who was newly appointed, managed to win the final round with a score 2:0. However, they scored their first goal in the 84th minutes. Remember that the Lions had suffered five consecutive defeats, totaling 5:13. Dean Smith was then dismissed.
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Head-to-head (h2h)
- Crystal Palace won the latest match 3-2.
- Three of the six previous clashes featured three goals or more.
- In the eight previous match-ups at this ground, the hosts failed to score one time.
- In the past 25 years, only three times have visitors failed to score at this stadium.
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Prediction & Analysis
The 18 th placed Burnley held Palace to a draw of 3-3 on the last match-day. They also lost ten of the thirteen previous fixtures and have struggled in defense throughout this stretch.
Villa, on the other hand, had won 2-0 at Villa’s home against Brighton the week before. However, their previous losing streak raises serious questions about the team and their defense.
Both teams are looking for a win, so it is no surprise that they will be aiming at each other. It is expected that there will be a lot of goals at Selhurst Park on Saturday.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Palace has only two clean sheets in their eight last games.
- They currently have a 7-match unbeaten streak, but 5 of those were draws.
- They are unbeaten at home since May but could only manage two wins at this stadium.
- Villa had also lost five of six of their previous six matches and conceded three goals or more in three of their five most recent matches.
- They also lost seven of their ten previous road trips and conceded two goals or more in four of their six past away matches.
Tips for Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa
- Both Teams to Score @ 1.80 (/5)
- Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).