Prediction Germany vs Romania WC Qualification UFEA
The Germans want to make a stronger run after finishing last in the 2018 World Cup. To qualify for the next winter’s tournament, they will face Romania at the Volksparkstadion.
Our Top Bets for Germany vs Romania
These are our predictions for Germany and Romania
- Prediction One: Germany to Winto-Nil @ 50%
- Second prediction: Total Goals – Under 3.5 Goals @ 7/10
- Three-year prediction: Timo Werner to score @ 5/6
Germany has won three of six encounters with Romania in the past, including the last two head-toheads. We are backing the home team to win Friday. Germany has kept clean sheets in all three of their matches against Armenia, Liechtenstein, and Iceland. Romania has failed to score in any of its three previous away matches.
Below 3.5 Goals
We expect a home team to win comfortably, but we don’t anticipate too many goals. In four of the six previous meetings between these countries, less than 3.5 goals were scored. In all competitions, Romania has scored less than four goals in five of its last five matches. This includes a 1-0 loss against England.
Timo Werner to Score
Although Timo Werner may not be scoring many goals for his club team, he is an important force in Germany’s machine. He has already scored three goals during Qatar qualifying for the 2022 World Cup. We expect Werner to score against Romania on Friday, having scored 19 goals in his 45 caps for Germany.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Hansi Flick is a great head coach, with three straight wins and three clean sheets.
- Germany has already scored 17 goals at this tournament.
- Serge Gnabry is their top-scoring player in this tournament. He also secured a brace against Armenia in the earlier part of this year.
Germany vs Romania Prediction & Analysis
Germany is comfortably on its way to qualification for the 2022 World Cup with 5 wins from 6 matches. They sit comfortably in the first place of the group, four points ahead of Armenia.
Germany’s defense has been solid with 5 clean sheets in 6 matches and they have conceded 2 goals. They have scored 17 goals on their way forward and are second in the group.
Gnabry and Sane from Germany, Werner, and Werner, have been smashing up defenses in qualifiers with 16 goals each.
Romania has won two of their five matches so far, with one match ending in a draw. They haven’t lost in any of their 3 previous games, which is impressive.
Germany vs Romania Head-to-head
- Teams Germany and Romania have met four times. Germany won twice, and Romania lost once.
- This fixture has averaged 3.25 goals per match.
- The match was won by Die Mannschaft in the first round of this tournament.
|Concurrence||WC Qualification UFEA|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online TV|