Prediction: Liverpool vs Arsenal 13 February 2022
Prediction: Liverpool vs Arsenal. The game will be played on January 13th. Let’s analyze the situation and make a decision about the bid.
The second leg of the English League Cup semi-final will see a clash between Arsenal and Liverpool. The Anfield Stadium in Liverpool will host the meeting.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
They met twice last year. Victoria was victorious in both encounters. She won Liverpool 3:0 and 4 :0. Matches are often productive.
Liverpool is experiencing interruptions to the game. Klopp’s protégés have failed to produce a positive result for three rounds of the championship – 2:2 with Tottenham, Chelsea and 0:1 at Leicester. The Reds moved up to third place in the table due to this situation. Man City is now 11 points behind. The team made it to the semifinals by an unexpected result. They lost to Leicester 1 to 3 in the quarterfinals. However, they managed to equalize the score at 90 + 5 and were then more fortunate in the penalty shootout.
Surprisingly, the Gunners played completely different football without Aubameyang. Arsenal won five consecutive victories without Aubameyang, with a score of 19-2. They also fought Man City (1:2). The wards of So Arteta with such an impressive performance deserve a set medals. The team faced no special difficulties in the current draw and defeated Sunderland in quarterfinals (5-1).
Liverpool vs Arsenal Head-to-head (h2h)
- Liverpool won the latest match 4-0.
- They have a winning streak of two fixtures and a combined scorecard totaling 7-0.
- It has been ten years since guests won at this venue.
- In eight of the nine previous clashes at this ground, the home team scored three or more goals.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Prediction & Analysis
Reds are currently on an eight-game winning streak here, and have not lost here since April. They have scored many goals throughout this string of performances.
Mike Arteta’s team is on a losing streak of two matches. This latest loss was against a Championship team in the FA Cup.
They have been struggling on the road for a while and have a poor record of h2h against this foe.
Expect a win for Liverpool at Anfield on Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Jurgen Klopp’s men rank third in the PL standings and have scored the second most goals in the competition. Only Manchester City has scored more, having played an additional game.
- Only two Reds lost during the campaign.
- The Gunners lost four of six previous road trips.
- They had only won five road matches this season. Two of their wins were against lower division teams, while two others were against teams that had played in the same league last season. The other two wins were against teams that had been placed in the PL table at 15th or below.
Tips for Liverpool vs Arsenal
- Liverpool to Win @ 2.50 (1/1)
- Liverpool to Win and Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 3.00 (2/1).