Prediction: Liverpool vs Arsenal 20/11/2021
Prediction: Liverpool vs Arsenal match, which will be held on November 20th. It will be fascinating to see which club will win and which bet wins.
The 12th round of Championship of England will see a match between Arsenal and Liverpool. The match will be played at Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
The teams met only once this year. The encounter took place in London in April and resulted in Liverpool winning with a score 3:0. The games can be productive.
Klopp’s protégés are currently in fourth place with 22 points. The Reds managed to score just one point in the extreme rounds and drew 2-2 with Brighton. Liverpool has problems with their squad. Three players are out injured and six others are questionable. Firmino and Henderson are not available. The LCH team has already been expelled from the group.
Arteta has improved the game of the Wards and the team has won four matches in succession with an average score of 8:1. Yes, the Gunners can defend well, but Aaron Ramsdale, 23, feels more confident in goal. This football has brought Arsenal to fifth place in the championship. However, the team was only second in the standings until recently.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Head to Head
- Last season, Liverpool beat Arsenal by a 3-0 and a 3-1 margin.
- The league’s 11 last h2h matches saw more than 2.5 goals, with both sides scoring on 9 occasions.
- Arsenal has only managed 1 win in 15 h2h matches with the Reds.
- Liverpool has been unbeaten against the Gunners at Anfield since 2012, with 6 wins and 4 draws in 10 matches across all competitions.
Predictions for Arsenal vs Liverpool
Arsenal faces a tough test this Saturday as they have yet to defeat a top team in the league. They will face off against Chelsea and Manchester City. Both ended in humiliating defeats, and that was before their 8-match unbeaten streak.
However, 6 wins are recorded during this run. One may begin to question the opponent’s abilities. Relegation is likely for the likes of Aston Villa and Burnley, Watford, Norwich, and Watford. In the meantime, Tottenham and Leicester remain inconsistent.
After dropping points in their Premier League matches, Liverpool also has something to prove. This team has beaten Atletico Madrid and Manchester United in the same time period. It is not difficult to beat them at Anfield, with the fans still in the stadium.
- Jurgen Klopp’s men scored at least 2 goals in every competition, except one home game.
- Sadio Mane has scored in four consecutive home games for Reds.
- Arsenal scored more than 1.5 team goals in only one of their five away games this season. They also failed to score in three of their 5 away games this season.
Tips for betting on Liverpool vs Arsenal
- Liverpool to win the first half @ 20/21 (1.95)
- Over 3.5 goals @ 6/5 (2.20)
- Correct Score: Liverpool 3-1 @ 11.01 (12.00).