Prediction: Liverpool vs Southampton 27/11/2021
Prediction: Liverpool vs Southampton, the match starts on November 27. Let’s take a look at the performance and make a winning wager.
The Anfield stadium in Liverpool will host the 13th round English Premier League match between Liverpool and Southampton.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
They have met twice in this year. Victoria won the first encounter with Southampton, scoring 1:0. Liverpool returned the favor, winning 2:0. You will recall that the previous four matches were played with a combined score of 2.5.
Even though Liverpool had already been eliminated from the Champions League playoffs early, the Reds did not play a poor match against Porto. As usual, the Reds were focused on the positive result. Klopp’s protégés won the match with a score 2:0. The club is third in the Premier League, with 25 points in the asset, and four behind Chelsea.
In the extreme encounter with Norwich, Southampton was not able to overcome a little luck. However, the Saints had already scored in the 4th minute and were able to concede on the 7th. Hazenhuttle’s Wards conceded 1:2 despite the intense pressure. Although the men had 17 goals, only five of them were on target. The team currently has the 13th line and 14 assets points.
Liverpool vs Southampton Head to-to (h2h).
- Reds won the latest match 2-0.
- They have won seven of their eight previous meetings.
- The hosts are currently on a winning streak of four games at this venue.
- It has been four years since guests scored at this ground.
Prediction & Analysis: Liverpool vs Southampton
The last match-day saw Liverpool record a comprehensive win of 4-0 against Arsenal. They had also won a 0-5 victory at the Old Trafford against Manchester United.
The Reds are in great form right now and, especially at Anfield will be even more dangerous.
Southampton, on the other hand, lost their last game against the 19 -th placed Norwich. They also lost 12 of 16 previous games and have only two road wins since March. One of those was in the EFL Cup against a lower division team.
Liverpool should win this weekend, according to the signs.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Klopp’s team has lost only once throughout this campaign. The defeat came against West Ham, which was fourth.
- They have scored 35 goals in 12 games and are easily the best-scoring team in the league. Only three other teams have scored more than 20 goals.
- Southampton has won the PL only three times this season, with Norwich scoring less goals than them.
Tips for Liverpool vs Southampton
- Liverpool –1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.83 (5/6)
- Over 1.5 First Half Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).