Prediction: Manchester City vs Chelsea, 15 January 2022
Manchester City vs Chelsea prediction. The match will be held on January 15th. It will be fascinating to see which club will win and which bet wins.
The 22nd round in the English Premier League will be played at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester. It will feature the clash between Chelsea and Manchester City.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
The teams met up to five times last year. Chelsea won three wins with a score of 4:1 and Man City two victories with a score of 4:2. It is important to note that one team left the match with zero points in the scoreboard.
REVIEW OF MANCHESTER CITY
The “citizens,” however, continued their triumphant march. Man City beat Swindon Town by a score of 4:1 during the New Year holidays. Guardiola’s protégés display strong attacking football and high quality defensive play in the championship. The championship is now in the hands of the champion team, with 53 points in the asset and a gap of 10 points from Chelsea.
Chelsea was given a greater workload over the break. In the English League Cup semi-finals, the Blues faced Tottenham twice. Tuchel’s wards played cold-blooded football, winning two victories (2:0 and 1:1). The FA Cup was also won by the men, who defeated Chesterfield (5:1). The Premier League has its own interruptions. For the past five rounds, the team has drawn 4 times. This is why the team risks losing the second line.
Expect a low-scoring affair judging by the quality of each squad and the will not be stopped from either side.
Manchester City vs Chelsea Head-to-head (h2h)
- There was only one goal in each of the four previous clashes.
- The ten last overall wins were equally split between five winners for each squad.
- Only twice in the 13 previous visits to this stadium have the Blues scored more than one goal.
- This venue’s latest match-up ended in a 1-2 victory for the guests.
Manchester City vs Chelsea Prediction & Analysis
The men of Guardiola won a 1-2 road win against Arsenal on the last match-day. They also have a 7-fixture winning streak and had won in all four.
They had won 13 out of 15 home appearances and had kept clean sheets in their previous three home games.
Liverpool held Tuchel’s team to a draw in the league’s last game. They are currently on a 10-game winning streak and have been unbeaten in 22 of their 23 previous fixtures. They had kept clean sheets on eight of their fifteen previous road trips.
These observations lead to an entertaining and low-scoring weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Citizens are at the top table and have lost only twice throughout the campaign.
- They conceded the fewest goals among all teams participating in the competition.
- The Blues are in the second place, with the second-lowest number of goals conceded.
Tips for Manchester City vs Chelsea
- Half Time Result: Draw @ 2.25 (5/4)
- Half Time Correct Score: 0-0 Draw @ 3.25 (9/4).