Prediction Saudi Arabia vs Japan WC Qualification Asia
Saudi Arabia vs Japan prediction. The match will begin at 1:00 AM on October 8. You can see all of the pre-match layouts. These will allow you to see the potential of your rivals today.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
Seven games were played between the teams. The Saudi Arabia team won three matches while Japan’s rival club was victorious in four. Even though 0 team meetings could identify a winner, Japan was stronger than Saudi Arabia. The teams scored each other 7-8 in all personal meetings. Last time the teams met, January 21st 2019, the score was 1:0. Let’s now see what the teams do this time.
They had fought in the 2019 Asian Cup Round 16 and the Japanese had won. They are eager to win another victory over Saudi Arabia on Thursday. This would allow them to move up to the top-two. You can read our Predictions, Previews and Betting Tips with Analyse here.
Tips for Saudi Arabia vs Japan
- Japan to Win @ 2.25 (5/4)
- Both Teams to Score @ 2.50 (1/1)
The Key Statistics for Betting
- FIFA has ranked Japan 26 th in world football. They are also one of the top Asian teams, alongside Qatar.
- Saudi Arabia is ranked 20 places lower at the 56 th position.
- They were eliminated from the 2018 World Cup via the Group Stages.
- The Japanese made it to the Round of 16 and lost narrowly against Belgium. They went on to win third place in the tournament.
- Since December 2019, the Saudi Arabians have not failed to score in any match-up.
Analysis and Prediction of Saudi Arabia vs Japan
The top two teams in each group will be granted a ticket to Qatar. The third place team will need to endure another two rounds. All teams involved will aim for a top-two finish.
Australia is currently at the top of the list, followed by Saudi Arabia, Japan, and Japan. The Japanese trail the Japanese by three points, despite having the same points (6).
It suffices to say that they must win this Thursday or risk being denied direct qualification.
Toppers from Australia are also pitted against Oman, who has three points. This is an additional incentive for Japan to win this week’s game.
Japan has a much better record in h2h against this opponent, and they have the confidence from their win over the same team in the Asian Cup two years ago.
These factors suggest that the Japanese will win. A clean sheet is unlikely considering the offensive momentum Saudi Arabia has.
Saudi Arabia vs Japan Head-to-head
- Five of the seven previous clashes were won by the Japanese.
- The previous four meetings all had at least three goals.
- It has been four years since Japan lost against this opponent.
- Saudi Arabia has not won at home in the last three decades.
|Concurrence||WC Qualification Asia|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online TV|