Prediction: Chelsea vs Juventus 23/11/2021
Chelsea vs Juventus prediction. The Champions League’s 5th round will see the two leaders of Group H meet. The European Cup is proving to be a success for the guests, who have already secured a spot in the playoffs. The Londoners aren’t discouraged, however. They have 9 points and are close to the spring stage. Below, you can see which teams are in what form and which is the best to place a bet.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
At September 30, 2021, the last meeting between the teams ended in a 1:0 match. The number of head-to-head matches is 1. Chelsea won 0, while Juventus won 1. The history of personal meetings also speaks of zero draws. You cannot ignore the difference in goals scored and conceded which equals 0-1. Let’s look at the last matches and how they performed.
London Chelsea is thrilled with the game since Thomas Tuchel joined the coaching bridge. The team’s success last year is evident in the current season. They are able to defend well and allow very few opponents through their gates. Mendi, the guardian of blue gates, is the best player in the game. The Champions League saw the Londoners score 9 points and concede only 1 goal over 4 rounds. This was what decided the outcome of the Turin meeting.
Juventus wins the main club tournament in Europe with a 100% score, having won each of the four matches. Turin’s team is now in the playoffs, and can easily finish the 2 remaining rounds. This is great news for Allegri, given Juve’s difficulties in Serie A. Although the coach from Italy will not be bringing the second team to London, it is possible that Juventus could resort to rotation due to the tournament’s position and personnel losses.
Chelsea vs Juventus Head-to-head (h2h)
- Juve won at home 1-0 in the reverse encounter.
- It has been 12 years since the Italians lost.
- This stadium’s latest meeting ended in a draw with 2-2.
- In 2009, the Blues’ only home win was a 1-0 scorecard.
Chelsea vs Juventus Prediction & Analysis
The last CL match-day against Malmo saw Chelsea record a 0-1 victory on the road. They also have a nine-fixture win streak, with eight wins.
Also, note that they kept clean sheets in six of the eight previous games and two of their four home appearances.
The former Italian champions won a 4-2 victory at home against Zenit and had won five out of seven previous road trips.
After racing to the top with a 100% winning record, they have built quite a bit of momentum.
These two heavyweights are expected to fight a low-scoring thriller.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Each team has contested four games in this edition. The teams also have three clean sheets.
- Juve, the toppers, have conceded only two goals, while Chelsea, the defending champions, have conceded only one goal.
- The Blues have only lost once at home in any competition, and that was against Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City.
- The Old Lady also kept clean sheets in the last two fixtures and on four of their six previous road trips.
Tips for Chelsea vs Juventus
- Under 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.80 (4/5)
- Half Time Correct Score: 0-0 Draw @ 2.75 (7/4).