Prediction: Malmo FF vs Zenit 23/11/2021
Malmo FF vs Zenit prediction. In the fifth round, the Champions League group stage will see the two losers from Group H meet. After beating the Swedes at home, the guests are now on the track with 3 points. Malmo is even worse, as they have lost every previous meeting of the group. Let’s look at the chances that each team will win the next game and decide which bet is the best for the European Cup match.
Malmo FF vs Zenit STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
On September 29, the first match between these teams took place in Russia. Zenit won with a score 4:0, leaving no chance for the Swedes. This game was part of Malmo.
MALMO FF REVIEW
Two completely different teams are Malmo in both the Champions League and the championship. Thomasson’s wards led the standings in the national championship after 28 rounds. However, they lost in Europe in each of the previous 4 group games. The Swedes started to be more careful at their gates this season after losing in their own implementation. Even worse, the European Cup for four rounds saw 12 goals conceded by the hosts, despite not scoring to anyone.
Zenit, unlike Malmo, demonstrates quite effective football, often scoring 3 or more goals against opponents. The home championship saw the guests finish in first place with 4 points more than the nearest follower. The Russians are noticeably less successful in the strongest European Cup tournament. They have only one Victoria. Zenit defeated Malmo (4-0) at home, but lost to Chelsea twice and Juventus once.
Malmo FF vs Zenit Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Russians won the only match between them with a victory of 4-0.
- Zenit has yet to face any opponent from Sweden.
- Malmo has been involved in two battles against Russian rivals. Both were played against Torpedo Moskva. The Swedish team won the home fixture by 2-0 and the reverse fixture on the road by 2-1.
Malmo FF vs Zenit Prediction & Analysis
The last match-day against Chelsea saw Malmo lose 0-1 at home to Malmo. They have lost all of their CL fixtures and have conceded the most. And, embarrassingly, they have yet to score one back.
On the other hand, out of the three home wins they have had in the last three months, one was against a lower division team.
Zenit lost 4-2 on the road in the CL fixture. It was against toppers Juventus and at the Allianz Stadium. In this edition of CL, the team scored a goal against the Italians for the first time.
Zenit could also confirm their participation at the Europa by winning this Tuesday. As such, you can count on them to put in a strong performance against Malmo minnows.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Malmo is bottom of the table, with a perfect loss record.
- From their four games, they have a combined scorecard between 0-12.
- Since August, they have won three home games.
- In the group, Zenit has scored less goals than toppers Juventus.
- In the five previous game weeks, Russia has lost only once. This was against heavyweights Juventus in Italy.
Tips for Malmo FF vs Zenit
- Zenit to Win @ 2.50 (1/1)
- More Than 1.5 Team Goals by Zenit @1.83 (5/6).