Prediction: Manchester City vs PSG 24 Nov 2021
Prediction for Manchester City vs PSG The match is set for November 24, 2021. Let’s look at the performances of the Champions League groups and determine the best odds for this encounter.
These rivals will decide the fate of the first-place spot in the head-tohead encounter. Brugge is unlikely to win the remaining four points from the French club.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
In the six-year span, the teams have met five times. Manchester City has the advantage with three wins, one loss and one draw. He also lost the Champions League draw’s first round on the road, scoring 0:2, despite having a huge playing advantage.
REVIEW OF MANCHESTER CITY
Manchester City has scored a lot in Champions League. It’s even more shocking that he didn’t stand out in the match against PSG. Guardiola’s wards beat Red Bull Leipzig in the first round. However, they were sometimes unable to defend. 6:3. They also missed Brugge in both matches but scored six points and won with a total score 9:2.
PSG is often out of the championship, and frequently loses points. He is still leading by a wide margin and can focus on the Champions League. Manchester City’s victory is crucial, as in many other cases points were awarded with difficulty. PSG had already drawn Brugge 1:1. The team won the home match against Leipzig 3:2 and lost the game on the road 2:2.
Manchester City vs PSG Head to Head
- They have already met in semifinals of previous Champions League terms and they know each other well.
- Manchester City reached the final by winning away and home against Les Parisiens.
- PSG won a 2-0 win over the other team in September’s group match, as mentioned previously.
- It was PSG’s first victory over Man City in six games.
Manchester City vs PSG Predictions & Analysis
Manchester City hosts PSG in an exciting clash at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday night, where the two European heavyweights will compete for the top spot of Group A.
PSG won the reverse fixture by a score of 2-0 at Parc Des Princes a few months back, but Manchester City will be entering this match with the pole position.
After two impressive defeats of Club Brugge in consecutive rounds, the Citizens are now one point ahead of the rest of the group.
Pep Guardiola’s machine scored 15 goals in the three remaining games of this group, an average of five goals per match.
After the weekend’s 3-0 win over Everton at Etihad Stadium, they will be in good spirits going into this tie.
PSG also scored three goals this weekend (a 3-1) against Nantes, when Mauricio pochettino’s men only had 10 players on the pitch.
Pochettino’s good news is that Messi scored his maiden Ligue 1 goal against Nantes on Saturday.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- PSG won the game between these two teams by 2-0.
- PSG won 12 out of 14 Ligue 1 matches and will have Neymar and Messi available.
- Pep Guardiola has issues with sidelined players, as Jack Grealish and Kevin De Bruyne were not in action over the weekend. Ferran Torres is a long-term absentee.
- The match can be either way, but PSG is the best value.
Tips for Manchester City vs PSG
- PSG to Win (11/10)
- Both Teams to Score @ 1.57 (4/7)