Prediction Tips Selangor vs Uitm FC Malaysia Super League
Prediction for Selangor vs Uitm FC The fight’s opening whistle will be sounded at 9:00 PM on 3 August. We have created a detailed analysis of the confrontation, especially for you. You can review it below and see if you agree with our prediction.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
Their last match was held on April 3, 2021. It ended with a score of 0 to 2. The entire history of head-to-head matches reveals that Selangor won in 1 match, while Uitm FC defeated the next rival 0 times. Even in 1 meeting, opponents couldn’t identify the strongest, and matches ended in draws. This is the 5-3 difference in goals conceded and scored statistics.
- In 6 of the 7 Super League home games, he has not won.
- He has scored in 21 of 22 Super League games.
- In 8 of the 9 Super League games, scored in the second half.
- In 16 of the 17 Super League games, he conceded.
- In each of their 8 Super League home games, they conceded in the second half.
- In each of their 10 Super League games, has scored and conceded.
- In each of their 4 Super League home games, they scored and conceded in the second half.
Uitm FC Malaysia
- In 10 of the 11 Super League games, he has lost.
- In 17 Super League games, has not won.
- In 8 of 9 Super League games, the team has lost the second half.
- In 18 of the 19 Super League games, he conceded.
- In each of their 9 Super League games, they conceded in the second half.
- In 14 of the 15 Super League games, he has scored less than 1.5 goals.
REVIEW OF SELANGOR
Selangor FC played 16 matches within Super League. This resulted in 23 points for her account. The team took a modest 5th place in the championship. Although 6 wins and 5 draws weren’t enough to make Selangor FC one of the top teams, 5 losses helped the team settle in the middle. The average of 1.8 goals scored per game and 1.6 conceded is not an indicator that the team can expect to reach great heights. Selangor FC is the greatest threat to its opponent during the match’s 46-60 period. In this time span, they have scored 8 goals. This club scored 6 goals in this interval (76-90 minutes).
UITM FC REVIEW
Super League University Technology Mara FC scored only 2 points in the previous rounds. This is why they are in 12th place in this championship draw. This team let itself lose too many points. 13 matches were lost, 2 were drawn, and 0 won. University Technology Mara FC often acted unintentionally at their gates, especially with a 0-15 portion of the game. They missed 1. The statistics for the entire season aren’t good. They score an average of 0.3 goals per match and concede 2.3. The club can only improve their game if they work hard.
|Watch TV Live Score:||Wclub365 TV|
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur Stadium|