Predictions for Torino and Udinese 22/11/2021
Torino and Udinese prediction. The 13th round will conclude with a heated battle between two middleweights. We will soon discover what their rivals will surprise us with.
Below you will find all information about the match.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
In 2021, the only head-to-head encounter between the clubs ended in a Torino guest victory with a minimum score of 1:0. Let’s hope that the Turinians can repeat their recent success.
Recently, Torino’s speed has been noticeably slower. The “maroon”, in defense, continues to be very reliable, but they can sometimes seem helpless in attack. It is clear that if the squad fails to make it to the finish line first, it will struggle to catch up. It is not possible to adapt to Turin’s representatives without being competent in permutations. This has been a skill that many competitors have mastered.
Udinese is having great difficulties with the creation and implementation moment. Yes, indeed, the “black-and-white” trio smashed the gates of Sassuolo three times in the last round. They are unlikely to survive. Luca Gotti’s wards appear very weak against the backdrop of top rivals and it is high that they will not find stability. The team is not always a favorite. He doesn’t feel at home in his role as an underdog.
Torino vs Udinese Head-to-head
- From their 34 previous head-to-head matches, the outfits have won 13 times each.
- In six of the seven last head-to-head matches, FT scored less than 2.5 goals.
- Each team won an away victory when they met in the previous term.
Predictions & Analysis: Torino vs Udinese
Udinese and Torino will open the Gameweek No 13 of the Serie A at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino on Monday evening.
After a convincing 3-2 win over Sassuolo, the visitors can enter the game with a higher spirit.
Both teams are currently in the bottom half, despite the fact that neither one of these outfits has been consistent in the season.
Torino can rely on their home form, having won back-to-back wins against Sampdoria and Genoa in Turin’s last two fixtures.
In each of these games, the team led by Ivan Juric scored 3 goals. They have been completely different on the road.
They lost 1-0 to Spezia in round one without scoring more than one shot.
This parameter was not much better for Udinese in previous league matches, even though they beat Sassuolo 3-2 at home.
Udinese only had two attempts at the goal, but they were able to score three goals (one of which was an own goal).
The Key Statistics for Betting
- In seven of the nine games Torino has played in the Serie A, FT was under 2.5 goals.
- This same scenario occurred in four of Udinese’s five previous away matches.
- Udinese won five of the twelve league games this term.
- In seven of the last seven head to head games between these teams, only one game resulted in three goals or more.
Torino and Udinese Betting Tips
- Under 2.5 goals FT @ 1.66 (4/6)
- Draw @ 3.40 (12/5).