Prediction Turkey vs Norway WC Qualification UFEA
Turkey and Norway are in a close race for second place in the group. This upcoming encounter could decide which one of them will finish higher in standings.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- After the Netherlands, the Turks have scored most goals in the group. They have conceded the most goals, however, following Gibraltar who was the lowest placed.
- Norway has scored the most goals, after the Turks and the Dutch. They currently hold the second spot (level on toppers Netherlands).
- FIFA ranks the Norwegians as the 39th th nation in the world, with their counterparts in the day at the 41st spot.
- Norway has lost five times in the last 36 months.
Prediction & Analysis for Turkey vs Norway
The Norwegians are second on the table, equal in points to toppers Netherlands. If they play their cards right they might even be able to secure the top spot and thus the ticket to Qatar.
There are only four match-days left in this round of Qualifiers. This encounter against Turkey, which is currently placed third and trailing by two points, will be crucial.
Both teams will be determined to win the game. These two also have the offensive capability to score many goals. Erling Haaland and his team will be very determined to get their country to the World Cup.
These two sides have also been able to score a lot of goals together.
It looks like a goal-fest will be held at the Daugavas stadions on Friday.
Turkey vs Norway Head to Head
- The most recent encounter ended in a win for Turkey of 0-3.
- Sixteen of the eight previous clashes featured three goals or more.
- In four of their six previous clashes, the Turks scored at least two goals.
- They have not been able to keep a clean sheet at their home games so far. They have scored at least two goals in every home game, except one.
Top Free Betting Tips for Turkey vs Norway
After a humiliating 6-1 defeat by Netherlands in the World Cup qualifiers, Turkey was left stunned. The Dutch managed to score Memphis Depay a hat trick, while Turkey was reduced to just 10 men at the half. After victories over Gibraltar and Latvia, Norway had a great September.
- Prediction one Draw @ 12/5
- Second prediction: Total goals below 2.5 @ 20/23
- Third prediction: Both sides to score – Yes @ 4/6
New manager Stefan Kuntz will be expected to instill confidence in the Turkish team that has suffered several major losses during crucial matches. Kuntz has had some success with the youth teams of the German national team. Norway will be without Erling Haaland and other key players.
Total goals under 2.5
Norway will be at a disadvantage due to the absence of Erling Haaland, as they are likely to concede a lot more goals than their Turkish counterparts. Kuntz’s presence should alter the game’s dynamics. Norway will be challenged by Turkey’s home strength.
Both teams to score – yes
Norway will be aware of the fact that Turkey has only kept one clean sheet in their last five games – against minnows Gibraltar. Norway is not in the best of health after managing only two clean sheets in the five previous games in all competitions.
|Concurrence||WC Qualification UFEA|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Online TV|