Predictions for West Ham vs Leeds United , 16 January 2022
Prediction: West Ham vs Leeds United . The match will be held on January 16. It will be fascinating to see which club will win and which bet wins.
The Olympic Stadium in London will host the 22nd round English Premier League match between West Ham and Leeds.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
Both teams have met this year. The encounter took place in London’s 1/32 FA Cup final on January 9th and resulted in home team winning with a score 2:0. Both teams scored in seven of the ten matches.
WEST HAM UNITED REVIEW
Cool football is demonstrated by the Hammers. West Ham pulled off a string of wins, scoring a total of 11:3. The guys also kept the gates closed in two of their last matches, 2:0 against Leeds (in FA Cup) or with Norwich (in Premier League). Moyes’ protégés have remained in the league zone because of their perseverance. The team currently holds the fourth place in the table with 37 points.
LEEDS UNITED REVIEW
The “Peacocks”, finally achieved a positive result. The final round saw Leeds defeat Burnley by a score 3:1. However, the game was close to 1 until the 77th minute. Bielsa’s wards are very important because they are located close to the relegation zone. After 19 rounds, the guys have taken 16th place with 19 point. The FA Cup was not won by the team, so the team decided to focus its efforts on the championship.
West Ham vs Leeds Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Hammers won the latest match 2-0.
- They have a winning streak of four fixtures.
- They scored at least two goals in five of their last six matches.
- This venue has been home to guests since 2002.
West Ham vs Leeds Prediction & Analysis
The last match-day saw West Ham win 2-0 at home against Norwich. They have a winning streak of four games, including the FA Cup fixture against Leeds.
They have not failed to score at home this season in any league game. In fact, they have won seven of the ten previous home games – in all competitions.
Leeds won 3-1 at home in the league’s last game week. It was against Burnley, 18th in the league. They lost 24 of their 29 matches overall, and had also lost six of the eight previous road trips.
These observations suggest that West Ham should win this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Hammers have a winning streak of three games in the league and have scored a total nine goals.
- In the last three months, they have not lost at least one league fixture at this venue.
- Leeds had already lost four of five previous encounters.
Tips for West Ham vs Leeds
- West Ham to Win @ 1.67 (2/3)
- West Ham to Win and Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.40 (7/5).