Predictions and Tips for Guadeloupe vs Jamaica Gold Cup
The teams from Guadeloupe, Jamaica and USA will be welcomed to the Exploria Stadium in Orlando. Jamaica is now in 2nd place in group C with three points. Guadeloupe, however, is still in 3rd place.
Guadeloupe vs Jamaica Head-to-Head
- Last game between the two teams: 06.12.2010 Caribbean Cup Guadeloupe-Jamaica 1:1 (Jamaica won following penalties).
- Last game in neutral location: 06.12.2010 Caribbean Cup Guadeloupe-Jamaica 1:1 (Jamaica won following penalties).
It is worth mentioning: Guadaloupe and Jamaica have met four times in their history. Jamaica won all three of their encounters with the same score of 2:0. However, penalties were required in the most recent H2H clash in December 2010. This was the final of the Caribbean Cup tournament and ended in a 1-1 draw in extra-time. All four matches produced less than 2,5 goals. One match saw goals at both ends.
Stats: Guadeloupe vs Jamaica
- Guadeloupe: Last game: 13.07.2021 Gold Cup – Costa Rica – Guadeloupe 3′, Joel Campbell 6’, Ariel Lassiter 21’, Celso Borges70’, Raphael Mirval45’; Steve Solvet, from the visiting team, was sent home with a straight red card in 54’
- Guadeloupe: Top PerformersRaphael Mirval scored 1 goal, Mickael alphonse assisted 1
- Next game Guadeloupe: 21.07.2021 Gold Cup Suriname-Guadeloupe
- Last game Jamaica: 13.07.2021 Gold Cup Jamaica – Suriname 2;0; Shamar Nickson 6′, Bobby Reid 26,’
- Jamaica’s top performers: Shamar Nickson 1 goal; Bobby Reid 1 goal; Daniel Johnson 1 assist.
- Next game Jamaica: 21.07.2021 Gold Cup Costa Rica – Jamaica
Guadeloupe beats Jamaica: Reasons
- Guadeloupe has scored an average of 3.4 goals in the last seven matches
- Guadeloupe has won 5 out of 7 matches in the last seven.
- Guadeloupe has conceded 1 or fewer goals in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Jamaica conceded at least 3 goals in one of their 8 last matches
- Jamaica has scored at least 1 goal in each of its last three matches
Home glory at home: Gold Cup match comes with a big price
Jamaica is the clear favourite in the betting, but their short price makes them unbackable.
The match hosts arrive having won 5 of their 7 previous games. If you claim Guadeloupe wins, you’ll likely be laughed out of the crowd. It’s worth taking a closer look at how these sides compare.
Guadeloupe will have to produce a level of football that most people don’t believe they can. Guadeloupe’s recent goal spree will be a testament to their self-belief. They are confident on their home turf. They have been scoring an average of 5.7 goals per match in their last 3 home matches, which is consistent with the numbers 1 through 11. They have conceded only once in their 8 home matches.
|Competition:||CONCACAF Gold Cup 2021|
|Venue:||Exploria Stadium(Orlando) |
Wclub365 Live Score