Prediction for Hellas Verona vs Empoli 22 November 2021
Hellas Verona vs Empoli prediction. Both teams are in great shape so the match between them, which will be held in the 13th round the Italian championship, should prove to be exciting.
We will show you why we choose the best match.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
In the six years since the last meeting, the clubs have been able to sort things out twice. Both times Empoli defeated Verona with a minimum score. Sportbooks indicate that the hosts are still the favourites for the next meeting.
HELLAS VERONA REVIEW
Verona has enjoyed a remarkable run in recent matches, as can be seen in the results. The yellow-blues lost only to Milan in the nine previous matches. They were able to win points over other players. Igor Tudor’s players resisted Napoli before the international break. It remains to be seen if they will reap the benefits of the two-week vacation.
Empoli also has some very high-quality football this season. Although it is not always possible to put up a fight against the “blues”, they are able to deal with outsiders without any unnecessary nerves. The squad has no plans to go back to the second-most important division. If it gains momentum, it should not be difficult to avoid being relegated in the class.
Verona vs Empoli Head-to-head
- These two teams have not met in five years.
- Empoli has a positive record, with four wins and four draws. They also lost two of their ten last encounters against Verona.
- In seven of the seven previous head-to-head matches between these two teams, only one had three goals or more.
Verona vs Empoli Predictions and Analysis
Verona faced the likes Udinese and Juventus in the four Serie A rounds.
They managed to beat all expectations with a record of 2 wins and 2 draws.
Under Igor Tudor, who has performed miracles since replacing Eusebio di Francesco as the bench coach in September, the team has truly clicked.
Verona beat Juventus 2-1 in their previous home match, while Napoli, the leaders of Serie A, was held to a draw at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona just before the international break.
Tudor’s troops held Napoli to a draw, and they also kept I Partinopei at a mere one shot.
This will give them a chance to build on their recent success by taking on Empoli, a mid-table rival, in the 13th round.
After a series of wins and draws in the previous two rounds, the visitors will be able to enter the match feeling high.
They have however had far easier opponents (Sassuolo, Genoa).
Aurelio Andreazzoli, the head coach, isn’t satisfied with his team’s performance against Genoa. His Empoli only had two goals.
The Key Statistics for Betting
- Verona won two games and drew the other two, despite having to play the likes Lazio Udinese and Juventus.
- Verona will enter this match having won four consecutive home games.
- Verona scored 13 goals in its last four home matches in Serie A.
- Empoli conceded two goals to Genoa in a disappointing home draw before the international break.
Verona vs Empoli Betting Tips
- Verona to win @ 1.70 (7/10).
- Verona Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 1.61 (8/13).