Prediction: Inter Milan vs Venezia 27 November 2021
Inter Milan vs Venezia prediction. There is an unqualified favorite in the match that will take place in the 14th round. It may not all be as simple as it appears at first glance.
Below is a detailed analysis of the match.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
The last time that the teams met was 2002. So expect lots of surprises at the next meeting.
Venice made a fantastic move in November that allowed it to climb out of the bottom of this standings. The team is not planning to return to Series A, but everything seems to be going in its favor to avoid being demoted. Paulo Zanetti’s wards in attack still don’t get everything but have learned how to construct defensive redoubts well. Even the orange-black greens won points against Roma and will now try to stop other top competitors.
INTER MILAN REVIEW
Inter is also in great shape. The “black and white” have won eight consecutive matches without losing, and each success is a boost to their confidence. Although I’m happy that the club is now performing on both fronts consistently, it is difficult to relax in any situation. The third-placed position in the domestic championship is still held by Milan. They will need to score maximum points in the next matches.
Inter Milan vs Venezia Head-to-head
- Since almost two decades, Venezia has not been in the top flight Italian football.
- This was exactly when Inter Milan last met them in 2001/02 Serie A.
- In fact, Venezia won two matches and drew one against Inter Milan in their home matches over the course history.
Predictions & Analysis for Inter Milan vs Venezia
Inter made the Italian elite class more exciting by beating Napoli 3-2 at Stadio Guseppe Meazza.
This was Napoli’s first defeat of the season. Inter Milan is now within four points of Napoli and AC Milan after their loss at Fiorentina.
I Nerazzurri will look to build on the win from Saturday night when they travel to Stadio Piluigi Penzo in order to face Venezia, newly promoted in Gameweek No 14.
Bookmakers have made the reigning Serie A champions the clear favorite, but we must mention that Venezia has taken seven of the possible nine points in the last three rounds.
Bologna was stunned by the team of Paolo Zanetti, who won 0-1 on the road. Before the international break, they had beaten Roma 3-2 at their home.
However, Zanetti’s forces will face a difficult challenge to maintain a streak of three games unbeaten despite Inter’s recent form.
Inter Milan vs Venezia The Key Statistics for Betting
- In the league’s last two games, Venezia scored four goals.
- Inter Milan scored two or more goals in five matches from the competition.
- Inter Milan was able to keep a clean sheet in five of its last away matches across competitions.
- Inter Milan cannot afford to slip up here, as they are currently four points behind Serie A leaders.
Tips for Inter Milan vs Venezia
- Over 2.5 goals FT @ 1.57 (4/7)
- Inter Milan to win and Both Teams to Score @ 3.00 (2/1).