Prediction: Juventus vs Atalanta 27/11/2021
Juventus vs Atalanta prediction. These two top teams in Serie A will meet in the 14th round. We are sure that we will be entertained by a variety of exciting events.
We will discuss in detail the conditions under which the opponents stay.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
The clubs managed to resolve their relationship three times this year: Juventus won two matches, while Atalanta was satisfied with one win. According to sportbooks, the hosts were the favorites for the match. Let’s see how they perform.
Since the beginning of the season, Juventus has been steadily gaining momentum. However, it is unlikely to join the top of the championship in the near future. The Champions League final saw the black-and whites lose to Chelsea. This defeat will clearly have a negative effect on their morale. Everyone has now realized that Massimiliano Allegri’s wards also have problems with defense. It is possible for them to quickly make appropriate adjustments.
Atalanta has been playing bright attacking football recently. This can often lead to tragic consequences. Bergamo’s defense team makes a lot of mistakes, which keeps them from gaining more points. Pierre Gasperini’s gang are particularly strong in the final minutes. It is important for her to rethink her approach to the game.
With a tough loss at Stamford Bridge, Juventus ended a three-game winning streak. Although they seemed to be improving their defensive record, four goals in London were enough to ruin the atmosphere for Atalanta’s tough matchup. They are 1.66 to win Turin.
Juventus vs Atalanta Head-to-head
- Atalanta will be playing against tradition as they have not defeated Juventus in Turin for 25 consecutive matches.
- Both teams met in the Coppa Italia final last season, when Juventus won a 2-1 win.
- However, Atalanta took four points in two head-to–head clashes against Juventus in the previous term.
Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions & Analysis
On Tuesday night, Juventus suffered one of their most difficult defeats in the past decade when they lost 4-0 to Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League.
Massimiliano Allegri’s male players have struggled to find the right form since the start of the season.
They are currently in 8th place in the league table, having won just 6 of 13 Serie A matches this term.
I Bianconeri will now host Atalanta, who are one of the most deadly attacking teams in the division.
The visitors are currently four points and places above Juventus in the league standings heading into Saturday’s match in Turin.
Atalanta has been shipping and scoring goals for fun lately. In the two previous games against Spezia, they scored eight goals (a 5-2 win for Serie A) as well as Young Boys (3-3 in Champions League).
Gianpiero Gasterini’s troops have shown better performances in travels thus far this season.
They won five of the six away games in Serie A this season, and scored as many as 14 goals.
Juventus vs Atalanta The Key Statistics for Betting
- Only 6 matches in Serie A were won by Juventus this season.
- Bianconeri comes into this game having suffered a 0-4 defeat at Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League.
- Atalanta won five of the six Serie A fixtures this season and drew one.
- In nine of the ten Atalanta competitions, there were more than 2.5 goals FT and both teams to score picks.
Tips for Juventus vs Atalanta
- Atalanta to Draw or Win @ 1.66 (4/6)
- Over 2.5 goals FT & Both teams to score @ 1.90 (9/10).