Predictions Tips Netherlands (W) vs Brazil (W) Tokyo 2020
Netherlands (W) vs Brazil (W) prediction. The match is set for July 24, 2021. We will review the most recent results and evaluate their chances of success at the next meeting.
They were part of a group that included China and Zambia. The winner of this match will be guaranteed an early exit from the playoffs.
TIPS FOR BETTING
- In 15 of 16 games played at home, he has won.
- In reg.time, has won in all five of their home games.
- They have not lost any of their 21 home games.
- In 8 of 9 home games, has won by a shutout.
- In each of their 6 previous home games, has won the second half.
- In 21 of 22 home games, has scored.
- In 6 of 7 previous games, scored in the first half.
- In each of their 6 previous home games, scored in the second half.
- In 5 of the 6 last games, scored in both halves.
- In 10 of the 11 last home games, he has not conceded.
- In each of their 7 last home games, has scored more than 1.5 goals.
- In 10 of the 11 previous games, he scored.
REVIEW NETHERLANDS (W).
The Netherlands came in second place at the last World Cup and lost to the United States. The Netherlands’ national team was thus able to travel to Tokyo with the first number in Europe. She played in two friendly matches in June. In the end, she lost to Italy unexpectedly with a score of 1:0 and defeated Norway 7:0. The Netherlands faced Zambia in the first round. The match was not fought, but there were a few goals. The European team won with a score 10:3, while Vivienne Midema played poker.
BRAZIL (W), REVIEW
Brazil brought an old team to the Olympic Games. It still stands out as the best in South America. The national team had two friendly matches in June. They defeated Russia with a score 3:0, and drew with Canada with a score 0:0. Brazil was the favourite in the first round match with China. No one could have predicted a 5:0 advantage. Marta, a stalwart player, scored a second goal.
Team News: Netherlands
The Netherlands boss will be thankful that he doesn’t have to worry about his fitness before the clash, thanks to an injury-free squad.
Team News: Brazil
Brazil boss is not worried about his fitness due to the fact that he has a healthy team to choose from.
Brazil will need to win this game to beat the Netherlands team, who should score at least one. After 90 minutes, we’ve been in a good fight with a 1-0 Dutch advantage. It should contain very little.
|Concurrence||Tokyo Olympics 2021|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Tokyo Olympics 2021 Score|