Predictions Tips Selangor vs Melaka Champions League
Selangor vs Melaka prediction. The meeting will begin at 9:00 PM on 17 August. We need to carefully review all statistics of the team that directly relate to this fight in order to make the best choice.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
The last head-to-head confrontation took place on April 18, 2021. That fight ended at 2:3. Selangor has 3 wins, Melaka had 2 and Melaka had 3. In all, 8 matches saw the teams identify the strongest. However, in 3 matches, Melaka was the stronger, and the teams lost. Let’s not forget the 17-14 statistics on goals scored and conceded. Let’s now see what team form is current.
TIPS FOR BETTING
- He has scored in 23 of 24 Super League games.
- In 10 of the 11 Super League games, scored in the second half.
- In 11 of the 12 Super League games, he conceded.
- In 8 of the 9 Super League home games, the second half was forfeited.
- In 11 of the 12 Super League games, has scored and conceded.
- In 7 of the 8 Super League games, he has not won.
- In each of their six Super League away games, has scored.
- In each of their 6 Super League away matches, scored in the second half.
- In 8 of the 9 Super League games, he has scored less than 1.5 goals.
REVIEW OF SELANGOR
The clubs at the top of any championship table, including Super League, often play unevenly. Selangor FC is currently at 4th place with 29 points after 18 matches. They have 8 wins, 5 draws, and 5 losses. I can’t believe that anything could be more with an average of 1.5 goals conceded and 1.9 goals scored each game. This match will only be won if you are 100% focused and play at your best.
The Melaka team, after 18 matches, takes the 10th place in the Super League tournament table. They have 16 points. The table’s low number of wins – 4 – is why Melaka occupies such a low place. There are also many draws and losses – 8 and 7, respectively. The team’s low performance is not encouraging. They average 1.1 points per game but miss a lot – 1. They must improve their concentration, especially between 0 and 15 minutes. They often miss six during this period. Let’s see how they do in the next match.
|Watch TV Live Score:||Wclub365 TV|