Predictions Tips Sweden (W) vs Japan (W) Olympic Tokyo 2020
Sweden (W) vs Japan (W) prediction. In the quarterfinals at the Olympic Games, the women’s teams will be meeting on July 30. After analyzing the strengths and paths to the playoffs, we will make an interesting wager on the game.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
In recent years, Japan and Sweden have had 2 full-time matches. The teams have remained parity so far: In 2014, Japan’s women were stronger than the men with a score of 2 to 1. In 2016, the Swedes won convincing revenge with 3:0 in the control meeting.
TIPS FOR BETTING
- In 15 of their last 15 home games, has won.
- In 14 of 15 home games, has won by a shutout.
- In their 9 last home games have won the first half.
- In 14 of 15 home games, he has won the second half.
- In each of their 7, last home games have won in both halves.
- In each of their 10 last games, scored in the first half.
- In each of their 15 previous home games, scored in the second half.
- In each of their 9 last home games scored in both halves.
- In 14 of the 15 last home games, he has not conceded.
- In reg. time, has not conceded in any of their 4 last home games.
- In 14 of the 15 last home games, he has scored more than 1.5 goals.
- In 4 of 5 games away, he won by a shutout.
- Scored in the second half of 6 of the 7 Olympic Games Women games.
- In 4 of 5 away games, he has not conceded.
REVIEW SWEDEN (W)
Sweden won the group stage with 3 wins, including a victory over the American girls. These results extended the Scandinavian team’s winless streak to fifteen matches. While the European team is nominally the host, it’s important to remember that the Olympics are being held in Japan and that the Asian team will have an advantage through home walls. The Swedes are in excellent shape and this shouldn’t stop them.
JAPAN (W), REVIEW
As the tournament’s host, the Japanese national team was able to reach the quarterfinals. However, the group results were not great. The nominal guests bet on counterattacking soccer, hoping to not let their opponent score too many goals. These tactics can prove costly due to the attack power of Sweden.
Sweden Team News
Sweden’s manager is in great shape and has a healthy team to choose from.
Team News: Japan
Japan manager has no worries about his fitness before the match because there is no injury group.
We believe that Sweden will score a few goals against Japan in this match. Japan will struggle to score.
Therefore, we expect to see a comfortable win for Sweden of 2-0 at full-time.
|Concurrence||Tokyo Olympics 2021|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Tokyo Olympics 2021 Score|