Tips Netherlands(W) vs China(W) Olympic Tokyo 2020
Prediction: Netherlands (W), vs China. The 2020 Olympics will see the final round of the group stage for the women’s team competitions on July 27. While the European team almost secured a playoff spot, the Asians must fight for victory so that they don’t depend on their opponents.
H2H STATS & PREVIOUS RESULTS
In the Algarve Cup, China and the Netherlands have played two full-time matches in the last four years. The Netherlands won 2017 with a score of 1:0. In 2019, the European representatives were stronger (2:1).
- In 15 of 16 games played at home, he has won.
- In reg. time, has won in all five of their home games.
- They have not lost any of their 21 home games.
- In 8 of 9 home games, has won by a shutout.
- In each of their 6 previous home games, has won the second half.
- In 21 of 22 home games, has scored.
- In 7 of the 8 previous games, scored in the first half.
- In each of their 7 previous games, scored in the second half.
- In 6 of the 7 last games, scored in both halves.
- In 10 of the 11 last home games, he has not conceded.
- In each of their 7, last home games have scored more than 1.5 goals.
- In 7 of 8 games, he has not lost.
- In 9 of the 10 last away games, he conceded.
REVIEW NETHERLANDS (W).
The Netherlands is making great progress in women’s football. The country’s main team is also seeing good results. The control meetings saw the Netherlands’ girls defeat the Australians, Norwegians, and Belgians by 2021. They scored a total of 18 goals. The Olympics’ first two rounds were also successful: a 10 to 3 win over Zambia and a draw against Brazil.
CHINA (W) REVIEW
It was extremely difficult for the Chinese national team to make it to the Olympics playoffs. On July 24, they lost to the outsider from group F – Zambia. The Africans were able to resist the Asian team’s dangerous attacks and won the game. It was a shame that the game against China, Zambia, ended in a 4-4 draw. This made it difficult to fight for the exit.
Team News: Netherlands
The Netherlands manager has a full team and no worries about fitness before the match. This is due to a fully healthy squad.
Team News: China PR
China PR boss has no worries about his health because there is no injury group.
We believe that the Netherlands should be able to see a lot of balls and convert many goal-scoring opportunities.
China PR may not be able to stop their defense from being compromised, but we do see them retaliating at some point. After 90 minutes, we expect a comfortable 3-1 win margin for the Netherlands.
|Concurrence||Tokyo Olympics 2021|
|Watch TV Live Score:||Tokyo Olympics 2021 Score|