UEFA Euro 2020 Italy vs Wales 20 JUNE
Italy have made a traveling start to their Euro 2020 mission, whipping Turkey 3-0 in the competition’s shade raiser, prior to circling back to an indistinguishable scoreline against Switzerland, with Roberto Mancini’s men now on a 10-match dominating spat which they have not surrendered in that time.
Having neglected to fit the bill for the 2018 World Cup, Gli Azzurri have declared their re-visitation of a significant worldwide competition with aim and zeal, telling the routine heavyweights that they are here to make up the numbers, however rather harbor real yearnings of going as far as possible.
Grains in the interim have made a solid beginning themselves, gathering four focuses from their initial two games which has everything except ensured their movement to the last-16, with their latest 2-0 success over Turkey in Baku supporting the nature of the Euro 2016 semi-finalists.
ITALY VS WALES: MATCH STATS
- Gianluigi Donnarumma is the principal goalkeeper other than Gianluigi Buffon to save a perfect sheet for Italy at a significant competition since Francesco Toldo at Euro 2000.
- Italy have dominated 10 back to back matches across all rivalries without surrendering a solitary objective.
- Italy have had the second-most shots (37) and scored the most objectives (six) at Euro 2020 up until this point.
- Gareth Bale has made the most opportunities of a lifetime at Euro 2020 up until now (five), equalling the most elevated count at Euro 2016 as of now.
- None of Italy and Wales’ past nine gatherings have at any point finished in a draw.
- Italy are unbeaten in their last 29 matches across all rivalries since a 0-1 misfortune to Portugal in September 2018.
- Domenico Berardi has been associated with five objectives in his last six appearances in all contests for Italy, scoring four and helping one.
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg and Ruslan Malinovskiy (seven each) are the lone players to have made a bigger number of chances than Dan James (six) at Euro 2020 up until this point.
ITALY VS WALES: CORNER STATS
In their initial two games Italy have enrolled 11 corners, and they almost scored from one against Switzerland last break, with Giorgio Chiellini tucking home after the ball ricocheted into his way, yet upon investigation from VAR, the Italian robust was decreed to have taken care of the ball in the development. Ribs in the interim have additionally enrolled 11, which bodes well given their most grounded positions are in the wide regions. With 6ft 5in Kieffer Moore — who has effectively scored a header from a set-piece this competition — driving the line, this will unquestionably be a region where the Dragons will hope to get Italy.
ITALY VS WALES: CARDS STATS
Italy have been behaving as well as possible so far this competition, being one of only five countries yet to get a card, however they have parted with 18 fouls in only two matches, the tenth most noteworthy in the opposition. Some may name that smart gamesmanship. Grains, on the other hand, have yielded only 14 fouls, however gathered three yellow cards in that time, the joint second-most at the competition up until this point.
ITALY VS WALES: HEAD TO HEAD
- 06 Sep 2003 – Italy 4-0 Wales – European Championship Qualifying
- 16 Oct 2002 – Wales 2-1 Italy – European Championship Qualifying
- 05 Jun 1999 – Italy 4-0 Wales – European Championship Qualifying
- 05 Sep 1998 – Wales 0-2 Italy – European Championship Qualifying
- 24 Jan 1996 – Italy 3-0 Wales – International Friendly
Betting Tips Pick 1: Italy – 196
Italy are probably not going to dillydally in this match. It will all boil down to the development and players Mancini sends. In the event that Wales win, Italy will complete as the second-put group in this gathering. That is not a favorable situation to be in for simplicity of rivals in the knockout stages.
Therefore, Mancini will in any case play his stars, and substitute them early. That should in any case bring about an Italy win. This will not be an exciting experience, especially on the grounds that the two groups will need to escape without injury concerns. You can watch Euro 2020 FREE online at wclub365 for every single game of the tournament.
Betting Tips Pick 2: Under 2.5 objectives (- 125)
Italy have truly not scored an excessive number of objectives at this competition. The initial two matches showed us how they can move the ball rapidly and choose groups on the counter, whenever required. Italy’s business as usual is for the most part to remain strong at the back and change as required. Ribs probably won’t have the hostile profundity to break that in Rome.
Italy and Wales’ most recent experience was 18 years prior, in an European Championship qualifier back in September 2003. On that day, Filippo Inzaghi scored his solitary full go-around with the Italian public group (4-0).